App Promo Video Secrets
If you’re running an app promo, be it for a game or a productivity app, you should plan and hit it right for the best results and higher app store ranking, and one of the best media to use is video. Imagine. If a picture could paint a thousand words, then how many words could a video paint? Yes, that’s right, a video has both the sound and display element, making it a more effective medium to convey your message and to reach your audience.
Essential Elements of an Effective App Marketing Video
- Your video keeps the right pace.
- Understand the platform that your video will be used on.
- Your video connects with the target audience.
- The first 5 seconds grabs the viewer’s attention.
- Your video uses the best assets of your app.
- Your video does not violate copyrights.
- Your video has a call-to-action.
- Your video follows app store guidelines.
- Your video makes sense with the sound turned off.
- Your video looks great on mobile.
Channels for Video App Marketing
- App Store
- Google Play
- Amazon App Store
- Your App website
A Few Ways to Use Your Video
- Start-up videos
- App Picker
- Video on social media
- App awards
Final Checklist on an App Promo Video
- Plan everything even the little details.
- Write the features to include in the video.
- Show only the very best of your app.
- Do a trial run using the app.
- Tell a story.
- Capture video footage needed.
- Think of sound and music design.
- Ideal length is 30 seconds for promo video.
There you have the little known secrets to an app demo video that you need to ensure that you are on the right track when promoting an application. We know the secret of persuasive and effective app promo video!
Get help from us at the AppDemoVideo.net today!
Karoline is a creative mobile apps bloggers who keeps an eye at the latest trends in the apps industry. Karoline is eager to share her findings with our readers and answer all questions.